Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monthly Round Up: January 2012

For the month of January I had challenged myself to read at least 1 more book than I did last January (6), including...

A. Read 1 book that has been sitting on my shelf/Kindle

B. Read 1 book I recently got

C. Read 1 book from a genre I don't usually read

D. Read 1 vampire book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☑ Read at least 1 more book than I did last January (which was 6).....11 total books read

  




Stake That (Blood Coven #2) by Mari Mancusi
Girls That Growl (Blood Coven #3) by Mari Mancusi
The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales #3) by Derrolyn Anderson
Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy #2) by Jennifer Estep
Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees
Croak (Croak #1) by Gina Damico
My Lunatic Life (Lunatic Life #1) by Sharon Sala
Malice by Griffin Hayes
Invasion (C.H.A.O.S. #1) by Jon S. Lewis
Greek Mythology by Simone Payment

☑ Read 1 book that has been sitting on my shelf/Kindle: Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

☑ Read 1 book I recently got: The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales #3) by Derrolyn Anderson

☑ Read 1 book from a genre I don't usually read: The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees

☑ Read 1 vampire book: Stake That (Blood Coven #2) by Mari Mancusi

*My favorite book from this month is.......oooh, that's a tough one! I'm gonna have to say that its a tie between Kiss of Frost and The Fate of the Muse. I loved them both and the mythology behind them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Books reviewed this month:

Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In February I'm challenging myself to read at least 1 more book than I did last February (which was 9), including...

A. At least 5 mythology books
B. A Book with LOVE in the title
C. A Book about a Werewolf
D. A Book with Red on the cover
E. A Contemporary Romance Book
F. Between 5-10 review books
G. And at least 1 "Just for fun" book


*Make sure you check out Melanie's Monthly Reflections post!


1 comment:

  1. We read the same about of books in January (11)! Hope you reach your goals for February!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete