Friday, February 3, 2012

In My Mailbox (#4)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Netgalley I received the following:


The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
Fury's Fire (Siren's Storm #2) by Lisa Papademetriou
The Vanishing Game by Kate Kae Myers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the publisher, I was given:


Pantheons: Book 1 by E.J. Dabel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one I got from the author himself:


The New Death and Others by James Hutchings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next ones I'm borrowing from our public library:


Bad Blood (Blood Coven #4) by Mari Mancusi
Night School (Blood Coven #5) by Mari Mancusi
Blood Ties (Blood Coven #6) by Mari Mancusi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And all the following I got free from Amazon! Make sure you check them out, I don't know how long they'll be free for..



Intrigue (The Night Muse Trilogy #1) by Stacey Rychener

Exiled (Immortal Essence #1) by RaShelle Workman

Gifts of the Blood (Gifted Blood #1) by Vicki Keire

The Ultimate Sacrifice (The Gifted Teens #1) by Talia Jager

The Emerald Talisman (Talisman #1) by Brenda Pandos

Haunted Destiny (Midnight Dragonfly #1.5) by Ellie James

Turned at Dark (Shadow Falls #0.5) by C.C. Hunter

Grey Eyes (The Forever Trilogy #1) by B. Alston

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you get in your mailbox this week??

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love the books you recieved! thank you for the free titles!!

    here's my IMM - http://thereviewsofmar.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    xo Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exiled has the most gorgeous cover ever! She looks like a fairytale! I'm a sucker for a good-looking book so it's probably going on my tbr list! Happy reading!
    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete