Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Monthly Round Up: February 2012

In February I challenged myself to read at least 1 more book than I did last February (which was 9), including...

A. At least 5 mythology books
B. A Book with LOVE in the title
C. A Book about a Werewolf
D. A Book with Red on the cover
E. A Contemporary Romance Book
F. Between 5-10 review books
G. And at least 1 "Just for fun" book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☐ Read at least 1 more book than I did last February (which was 9)...I read 8, one less book than last year! Boo! lol


Alienation (C.H.A.O.S. #2) Jon S. Lewis
Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
Bad Blood (Blood Coven #4) by Mari Mancusi
Night School (Blood Coven #5) by Mari Mancusi


Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
Jasmine (Energy #1) by Sabrina Sumsion
Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips

Read at least 5 mythology books: I read only 2...bleh:
  1. Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
  2. Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips
Read a book with LOVE in the title: none :(
Read a book about a Werewolf: none :(
☑Read a book with Red on the cover: Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
Read a Contemporary Romance Book: none :(
☑Read between 5-10 review books:
  1. Alienation (C.H.A.O.S. #2) Jon S. Lewis
  2. Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand
  3. Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
  4. Incarnate (Newsoul #1) by Jodi Meadows
  5. Jasmine (Energy #1) by Sabrina Sumsion
☑And read at least 1 "Just for fun" book: I read 3!
  1. Bad Blood (Blood Coven #4) by Mari Mancusi
  2. Night School (Blood Coven #5) by Mari Mancusi
  3. Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillip


*My favorite book that I read this month would definitely have to be Incarante! It was just amazing; the world the author created was just beautiful! And the cover is pretty amazing too ;)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Books reviewed this month:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In March, I'm challenging myself to read at least 8 books total, including...

A. 3-5 mythology books
B. 5-10 review books
C. at least 1 "Just for fun" book
D. And at least 4 of the following categories:
  • A book with the letter M in the title
  • A book with the letter O in the title
  • A book with the letter T in the title
  • A book with the letter H in the title
  • A book with the letter E in the title
  • A book with the letter R in the title
  • A book with Red on the cover
  • A book with Yellow on the cover
  • A book with Pink on the cover
  • A book with Green on the cover
  • A book from a favorite series
  • A book from a favorite author

So I was obviously a fail this past month, lol, but I'm hoping I'll do better in March!
*crosses fingers*

2 comments:

  1. Great job on clearing out some of the review pile! even though you didn't meet your numbers goal. Awesome website :) New follower through GFC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Hallowed and Incarnate!!! I hope to read Everneath soon. Great job!

    ReplyDelete