Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (#10)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week I read two super awesomely amazing books:


Entangled (Spellbound #1) by Nikki Jefford
Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now I'm not reading anything...I have a feeling these next 2-3 months I wont be able to get much reading in :( School is so not cool, lol! Anyway, the next book I plan to read is probably:


Dark Frost (Mythos Academy #3) by Jennifer Estep

I LOVE this series! And I love mythology! Cant wait to read this one! Yep, this is definitely next :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are you reading this week??



No comments:

Post a Comment