Sunday, December 9, 2012

Showcase Sunday (#29)


Welcome to Showcase Sunday, hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. The aim of this event is to showcase our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed form the libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. For more information about how this feature works and to join in, click here.


I was gifted:


Thank you to Laurie over at Reader Girls! You are awesome!


I bought:


Eeep! SO excited to read this!


And these I got for review:



Thank you Random House Children's Books and BenBella Books, Inc. and Netgalley for these!


What bookish things did you get this week??

1 comment:

  1. Oh Radiant. I want that one but I need to read the second book in the series first.

    I am really looking forward to reading Deep Betrayal as I loved the first book.

    Happy reading Lili.

    ReplyDelete