Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#29)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What I finished reading this past week:

Reign Check (Demon Princess, #2)Killer Frost (Mythos Academy, #6)

I am really enjoying the Demon Princess series! The only thing though, it is very predictable and I'm feeling a love triangle coming on... and I really hate love triangles =/ But besides that, I really like it!

And Killer Frost... *sobs* IT'S OVER!! I cannot believe I just finished the series! It was THE BEST! I swear, the last 100 pages or so was just me crying my face off! So many crazy moments, but the end was just beautiful (and sexy!) and I just couldn't help but let a few tears slip! I loved this series and I am going to miss Gwen and the sexy Spartan Logan! *sobs some more*


Currently Reading:

  Reign Fall (Demon Princess, #3)

Book 3 in the Demon Princess series!


Up next:

Insanity

My goal is to finish this book next, though, yeah, I already started it.


Have you read any of these book?

What are you reading this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment