Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Post #81


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


So I didn't do much this week beside start listening to a podcast. This is actually the first ever podcast I've ever listened to. I already followed one of the guys on Youtube, so I thought hey, why not listen to this. These two guys basically talk about comic book movies and sometimes other things. But they are hilarious! If you are into this sort of stuff I highly recommend it!


Online

Posts you may have missed:



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #67: Short Stories

Book Haul

Nada this week, which is totally okay with me seeing as how I have nearly 300 books my to-be-read list! (and that's only the books I own!)




How was your guys' week? Did you guys get some awesome bookish things this week? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

6 comments:

  1. That podcast does sound really good! A friend of mine is curious in trying to find some to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is! These guys never fail to make me laugh!

      Delete
  2. Oh that podcast seems fun I will have to check it out. my own/read pile is pretty gigantic too. I really need to get on that but I have so many others I have to read... :/ tis a dilemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do! And let me know what you think of it! I think it's a lot of fun :)

      Right? Oh the problems of a booknerd...

      Delete
  3. I listen to podcasts a lot when I walk the dog. Love them!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first one ever. I may have to check out some other ones, too :)

      Delete