Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Random Read: Finish that Series! (April 2016)


Amidst my ridiculously out of control TBR pile I have a ton of series I have not finished and it's driving me insane! I can't seem to choose one to finish, so I have decided to leave that in the hands of random.org!


This month the series I am finishing is..


The Night Walkers series: Mania (#3) by J.R. Johansson

Mania (The Night Walkers, #3)

Mania book has been on my list since August 2014! It's finally time to finish this series! I actually have really loved this series so far! Insomnia and Paranoia were great with an amazing premise! I'm pretty excited for this one because it's in a different POV.

Well, here's to hoping I actually get around to this book! Lol.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun idea! There are a few series I want to finish, but nothing too crazy!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same for me! I have way too many incomplete series or own entire series of books I haven't had the chance to touch yet. I hope you're enjoying this book. :)

    ReplyDelete