Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sunday Post #98



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week! Let's get started!


Not much has happened... just work. I'm still watching Supernatural, hehehe. I do want to go see a couple of movies: The Purge: Election Year, Lights Out, and Suicide Squad! So exciting!

Nail Art of the Week:

I haven't done a lot of nail art. I have been trying out this mirror powder that you guys may or may not have seen everywhere on the internet recently. But I haven't gotten it to work =/ So here is what I wore on my nails these last two weeks (both are holo, of course):



I am actually still currently wearing the second one, the gorgeous berry holo. I am in LOVE with it!

P.S. I may attempt to do some bookish nail art in the coming weeks. I know I haven't done that in a while, but I've had this design in my head for quite some time and I think it's time to execute it!

Book Haul

Bought:



So, they had another sale at Book Outlet... and my hand slipped... again ;)

Here's a closer look:









I also got a couple of used books from our local bookstore:





And another from the dollar store:



Won in giveaway!



Freebies:

Burned by Magic: a New Adult Fantasy Novel (The Baine Chronicles Book 1) by [Walt, Jasmine] The Gatekeeper's Sons (The Gatekeeper's Saga Book 1) by [Pohler, Eva] The Gifted Ones: A Reader (Book 1) by [Romana, Maria Elizabeth] Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery, Book 1) by [DeLeon, Jana]

Mind Secrets: A Science Fiction Telepathy Thriller (Perceivers Book 1) by [Killick, Jane] Hope's Decree (The Fated Book 1) by [McPherson, Angela] Crossfire (Book 1) (The Omega Group) by [Domanski, Andrea] The Immortals (The Immortals Series Book 1) by [Schmitz, S.M.]

Be Witched: A Paranormal Romance Boxed Set of Witches and Magic by [Hamilton, Rebecca, Kressley, Conner, Kaye, Rainy, Herbert, Debbie, Hall, Linsey, Aasheim, April, Baker, Apryl, Poppet, Lawson, Angel, Cosper, Noree, Sarah Makela, Caethes Faron, J.E. Taylor, Lindsey R. Loucks, LV Lewis, Shannon Eckrich, Rachel McClellan, Charity Parkerson, Susan Stec, N.R. Larry, C.P. Mandara, Diana Bocco]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment