Sunday, April 30, 2017

Sunday Post #126: Good Scary Stuff, Bad Scary Stuff



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been watching:

As you may know by now, I love horror movies. Well, today when I got home from work I decided to sit back and watch a movie before I wrote up this post. I decided to with...

The Bye Bye Man

Now, I was really looking forward to this one, but unfortunately it was just... meh. The movie wasn't even the good kind of bad, which I often find enjoyable. It wasn't even that scary! Even worse, it was confusing! Nothing was explained about the stupid Bye Bye Man! Ugh!
Me watching the movie: 😐😕😞😒😠

Don't think it, don't say it... More like don't say it, don't see it! Am I right? (I actually stole this joke from FoundFlix, hehehe) So, uh yeah, do not recommend.

What I've been listening to:

Alright, now onto something that is not only horror-related and actually good, but it's also bookish! New podcast! New to me and to the world, actually! Lol.



The We Know What You Did on Fear Street Podcast put out it's very first episode and I listened to it and it was amazing! I love Fear Street and am so happy to have found this podcast! It was so funny! And two of the three girls are book bloggers! There's Cassi from My Thoughts Literally!, Michelle from Pink Polka Dot Books, and Mia who is also along for the spooky ride! The episodes will be spoiler-heavy, so you have been warned. But do check them out!

Next, remember how last week I was complaining about needing new music from Fall Out Boy? Well, it FINALLY happened this week!

Fall Out Boy -  M A N I A *new song: Young and Menace

However, I've been kind of iffy about their first single Young and Menace because it just sounds SO different from their other stuff! Like, insanely different!



I feel like it doesn't sound like them, but look, I love FOB so I'm gonna give it a chance and see what else the album has to offer.

All Time Low also put out another new song this past week!



Another song I'm a little iffy about because it just sounds too pop. But I'm giving it a chance, as well!

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posts from this week:

Monthly Wrap-Up: April 2017

Book Haul

Nothing today! But I do have some books coming in the mail sometime this week, hopefully!

Panic! At The Disco — Just passed ONE BILLION plays on Pandora


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment