Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sunday Post #128: Wizard Wand Makeup Brushes!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been slacking in the blogging department... again. Who's surprised? Not me! Lol. I always go through these bouts of blogging/reading slumps, and I absolutely hate it, but I've learned to just go with it otherwise I'd never get out of the rut. This time around though, it was all accompanied by me getting sick *sigh* Seriously, my immune system is the worst and being a nurse probably doesn't help, lol. A week ago I was sick with a fever and a cough and just ALL the things. Last Sunday I finally decided to go to the doctor and they ended up giving me antibiotics. I'm doing much better now and I'm feeling very motivated to jump back into things! Let's just hope that feeling lasts, LOL.

In other news, I want to share some really cool makeup brushes I got a little while ago:



The makeup company is called Storybook Cosmetics and they have a ton of cool things! These brushes are magic wand makeup brushes and I love them!! They also have eyeshadow palettes that come in BOOKS! You guys have to check them out, especially if you like makeup!!

What I've been watching:

I watched a couple of things while I was sick, let's see if I can remember what... I watched Passengers, it was fine. I also watched Moana, finally, and that one was a lot of fun!

Moana

I also probably watched some other stuff... Charmed, horror movies on Netlfix, but nothing else that jumps out at me.

Book Haul

Freebies:

Marking Time (Immortal Descendants, #1)

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


Bought:



More Fear Street, surprise surprise ;)


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment