Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Post #131: Supernaturally Obsessed



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Um, nothin' much. I just started working 5 days a week once again, which I don't remember if I've mentioned before, but it makes me sad :( I like my days off. Lol.

What I've been watching:

Well, I just started rewatching Supernatural (my most favorite TV show EVER!), which is pretty much the only thing of note I've seen this week.

Supernatural logo

Yes, again. I've restarted from season 1. I watched 5 episodes yesterday while I did my nails.

"Don't judge me." 9x04 Slumber Party

What I've been listening to:

"Cabin Getaway" by Felix Blackwell

I really liked this creepypasta! It was, well, creepy! And I particularly loved the Native American aspect to it! It was very interesting! This story is made up of 9 parts and runs at about maybe 2 hours, but definitely worth the listen!

Nail art of the week:



So the first one, the silver holo on the left, I meant to post last week but my pictures wouldn't upload and it was taking too long and I just gave up. Lol. So here it is now. I used gel polish and holo chrome powder and Oh My Gods! It look amazing! I am in love! The second mani, the neon stamping over white, is the one I did yesterday while watching Supernatural.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

Cassidy Jones and the Eternal Flame (Cassidy Jones Adventures, #5) The Overnight (Fear Street, #3)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #95

GIVEAWAY!!

Book Haul

Freebies:

The Witches of the Glass Castle by [Lepore, Gabriella] The Unlocked (Charlie Hartley Series Book 1) by [Stonebridge, J.D.]

[Click the image to take you to the Amazon page! But check the price first to make sure it's still free!]


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment