Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Post #156



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work, then home... then work, and then home again. Lol. Literally that is my life. I did go to target today and bought a new bag/backpack for work. It's really cute! Actually, it's so cute I almost don't want to take it for work? Lol. But the zipper on my current one is completely broken and sometimes I can't get into my bag! 😂 (Just in case you're wondering about my new bag, this is the one I got!)

What I've been watching:

Recently my cousin got me into Buzzfeed Unsolved on YouTube, and it is AMAZING! In fact, I'm already caught up on all the episodes--ALL of them! Lol. They have two series going on: Supernatural and True Crime, and they're both great! I highly recommend them if you have not already heard of it!

Buzzfeed Unsolved True Crime coming January 26.

I also caught up on Supernatural, The Librarians, and Black Lightning. Guys, Black Lightning is so good! I really love it so far! I just have to catch up on the rest of the DC superhero shows now.

 Black Lightning

And the last TV show that I caught up on that I was painfully behind on is...

Bulma, Vegeta, future Trunks, kid Trunks, and Emporer Pilaf - Visit now for 3D Dragon Ball Z compression shirts now on sale! #dragonball #dbz #dragonballsuper

Dragon Ball Super! I absolutely adore this show! I also love Future Trunks and was excited to see his return. Except, his hair is blue, when his younger self's is purple, as you can see. And also, the Future Trunks is Dragon Ball Z also had purple hair... so I'm confused. Lol. But whatever. Lol. And one of my favorite parts about the episodes I saw was...

Dragon Ball Super - Vegeta

Okay, so there is a reason why he is sucking on a pacifier... but omg he was a freaking pacifier in his mouth! 😂 Oh I love Vegeta.

What I've been listening to:

Another horror, comedy Creepypasta! This one is SO funny because the main character is such an airhead! But also, remember that it is horror, so there's some gruesome stuff in there.

Part 1

Part 2

I don't know if this is all to the story, or if their will be more parts to it, but these are the two parts that are out as of right now. Both of these total to about 25 minutes.

Nail art of the week:



So, not really nail art, but I am wearing this beautiful thermal polish right now. It's rose gold when it's cold and gold when warm. You can see that the tips of my nails are slightly cooler than the rest of the nail, which I just love! It's like a gradient, but without the mess! And of course, I added a gold holographic top coat for some extra, rainbow sparkle! I will probably do some stamping over this later on in the week.

Online

Reviews posted this week:

The Tower (Ellie Jordan, Ghost Trapper #9) Summer Horror (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #6)


Other Posts:

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #111: Giant Worm vs Shadowhunters?

Book Haul

Nothing this week, actually.

Same Goku, same
Same Goku, same 😂


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment